As a Ministry of people caring for people, Trinity Health is one of the largest multi-institutional Catholic health care delivery systems in the nation, serving diverse communities that include more than 30 million people across 22 states.
Trinity Health advocates for public policies that promote care for the common good including expanding health care coverage and care, investing in public health, paying for high-value care, and improving the health of communities.
Leveraging the strength of Trinity Health – including its leaders, colleagues, stakeholders, geographic footprint and delivery system innovations – Trinity Health is dedicated to influencing public policies and regulatory issues that impact our Mission and Vision.
Our 2021-22 Advocacy Goals & Priorities are as follows:
Improving the health of individuals and communities.
- Everyone should have access to high-quality, comprehensive health care.
- As COVID-19 demonstrates, investment in public health is critical to our nation's safety and economic health.
- Improving the health of communities, including achieving racial equity, is the right thing to do.
- Affordable, high-value health care is achievable.
- Sustaining the Catholic health ministry.
To learn more about our goals and priorities as well as review specific policy information, please review the Iss
ues & Priorities section of this website.
Join Our Social Media Channels
Access the latest Trinity Health Advocacy information, track important issues and directly engage with us by following and liking us on: